Porting your current phone number to Tello is simple. Just follow these steps.
- If you purchased a phone or a CDMA SIM from Tello, you'll need to contact their customer service team when you’ve received the it the mail.
- If you are bringing your own phone and you don't need a SIM card, you'll need to fill in the port-in details while going through the setup process.
- If your current phone number is active with Sprint, the number port-in is mandatory
- If your number is not active with Sprint, you’ll have the option to port-in your old number or get a new phone number from Tello.
The information you’ll need to successfully port in your current phone number are described below:
- Current number
- Current provider
- Account number from current provider
- PIN/Password from current provider
- Your address as listed on the phone bill
- First name and last name as listed on the phone bill
The port-in will take up to 2 working days for regular mobile numbers and up to 5 working days for landline and VOIP numbers.