Activating your AT&T device is easy, simply follow these steps and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Note: Your device must be unlocked from your previous carrier networks to activate it on AT&T’s network.
- After you’ve verified your phone is unlocked, AT&T recommends that you perform a data backup by transferring information such as contacts, photos, and videos.
- If you purchased an AT&T SIM Card from an online market retailer, you’ll want to find the correct SIM card size for your device.
- If you’re new to AT&T, you’ll need a new AT&T SIM card which you’ll need to order. You can make this purchase online or in-store.
- Once you’ve got the SIM Card in your hand, it’s time to insert the SIM Card in your device.
- Insert your new SIM card in your phone or device, restart your device, and you're ready to go.