Switching to Cricket Wireless BYO is relatively straightforward, as long as you have a compatible phone.
When switching carriers to Cricket Wireless, your device needs to be unlocked and it needs to have previously run off the GSM software technology that is compatible with Cricket.
Make sure your device is unlocked and you owe no money on your phone - if you aren't sure then you will need to contact your current carrier to confirm.
Cricket Wireless offers 4G LTE high speeds with prepaid service plans that can be refilled whenever you run out of data.
How to guide: BYO with Cricket
- Make sure your device is unlocked!
- Check device eligibility with-Cricket Compatibility checker
- Once you've confirmed with Cricket (either on their website or in-store) then you are ready to switch
- Choose the right Cricket plan - here is a link to all Cricket BYO plans
- Choose a plan that best fits your cellular needs
- Activate your device onto the Sprint network
- There is an article on our website that is a detailed guide to bring your device to Cricket Wireless. WhistleOut's Cricket BYO Guide
- Crickets most popular plan is the Smart Plan that offers 5 GB of high speed data, unlimited nationwide talk and text, unlimited international texting, unlimited talk to and from Mexico, Canada and the United States
- With Cricket AutoPay, you can receive $5 off each monthly billing cycle for a no hassle payment system