When you bring your own phone to FreedomPop, you'll need to make sure the phone is configured to the appropriate APN settings. Below, you'll find instructions on how to configure APN settings for Android or iPhone.
FreedomPop APN Settings for Android:
1. Open your Settings app and tap on Mobile Networks. (Some phones may require tapping "More" first.)
2. Tap on Access Point Names
3. Tap the "+" symbol to add a custom APN. On some phones you may see ADD instead of a "+" symbol.
4. Under APN, type in " fp.com.attz" . Under NAME enter "FreedomPop" . Leave the other sections blank.
5. Click Save and go back to the previous menu. Select the new FreedomPop APN.
FreedomPop APN Settings for iPhone:
1. Using ONLY the Safari browser, visit https://www.freedompop.com/iosapn on your phone.
2. Select U.S. as your country.
3. Select LTE SIM as your product.
4. Allow the certificate file to be downloaded. You may get a cellular Settings warning. Go ahead and tap on Install in the top right corner.
5. Tap Done once the Install is complete.