When you bring your own phone to Cricket Wireless, you'll need to make sure the phone is configured to the appropriate APN settings. Below, you'll find instructions on how to configure APN settings for an Android or iPhone.
Cricket Wireless Android APN Settings:
1. After activation you will see 2 messages in your messaging folder. Tap Messages.
2. These two messages will state that your Internet Service and MMS Service settings have arrived.
3. Look for the envelope icon in the Notification Tray. Pull down on the Notification Tray and Tap Configuration message.
4. Tap on each Configuration message to see setting details.
5. Tap Install.
6. Tap OK. After you've installed both your Internet Services and MMS settings, you're good to go!
Cricket Wireless iPhone APN Settings:
1. Tap the Settings icon (on the homescreen or in Apps).
2. Tap Mobile Networks.
3. Tap Access Point Names.
4. Tap Internet to edit the current settings for that Access Point.
5. Edit the settings to match the settings listed below by tapping on each setting you wish to change. Don't worry about extra settings not listed below.
- Name: Internet
- APN: ndo
- MMSC: http://mmsc.aiowireless.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
- Multimedia Message Port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 150
- APN type: default,mms,fota,hipri,supl
- APN protocol: IPv4
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- Turn APN on/off: ON