When you enroll in a Sprint Flex lease, Sprint still owns the device until you have paid off the phone if you choose to. With that being said, customers must return the Sprint device in excellent working condition without any cracks, damage or technological issues.
Here’s a list of features that if not working, will result in damage fees and penalties:
- Device not powering on and remaining on.
- Damage to the screen such as cracks, chips or deep gouges.
- The device has missing or broken parts (such as camera lens, buttons, etc.)
- The battery is missing.
- The activation locks have not been disabled (Find My iPhone and Android lock).
- The device’s house is bent, has scratches, chips, dings, or gouges.
- The device cannot have physical customizations or engravings.
To see the latest Sprint phones and plans, follow the link here.